Teflon PFA and PTFE are ideal for insulation and jacketing applications where low flammability, exceptional dielectric properties, high stress-crack resistance, chemical inertness, and thermal cycling capabilities are required.
Axim features a full line of Teflon products for wire insulation and jacketing with outstanding mechanical, thermal, and electrical properties.
Axim’s Teflon products offer continuous service temperatures up to 260°C (500°F). In addition, Teflon PFA provides superior creep resistance at high temperatures, excellent low-temperature toughness, and exceptional flame resistance.
- Chemical Compatibility
- Teflon is the most chemically inert of all plastics
- Electrical Reliability
- Superior reliability and retention of properties over large areas
- High dielectric strength
- Wide thermal Range
- Continuous service temperatures -240⁰C to 260⁰C (-400⁰F to 500⁰F)
- Heat Sealable
- Mechanical Toughness
- Superior Anti-stick and low frictional properties
- Superior flame resistance