It’s not only knowing and setting the proper speed rates and feeds for these materials; the cleaning and packaging of finished components can affect the final product that is delivered to our customers.
In light of this, our goal is to fulfill our customers’ orders completely to their specifications, properly packaged and delivered on time.
Axim Mica sets the industry standard for quality Mica parts and components. Our 2,500 square foot QC laboratory contains the latest in quality equipment, and we are constantly looking for the most updated technology that will further complement and enhance our capabilities.
We have formed our quality control process foundation on demanding First Article, In Process, and Final Inspections; ensuring complete documentation and traceability of our processes; providing ongoing training and education; and gathering our customers’ audits and reviews.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Root cause and Process Failure Modes Effect Analysis (PFMEA)
- Validation studies (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- Statistical Capability Studies
- Lot traceability, Record retention, and Document control