|FLEXIBLE MICA COMPOSITES
Mica Glass Rolls
Mica Glass Roll is electric-thermal insulation. It is a flexible composite material consisting of Phlogopite Mica paper with glass cloth on both sides, bonded with Silicone resin.
Flexible and thermally resistant sheets are mainly used as slip plane insulation between the crucibles and induction coil in Induction furnace
Mica Ceramic Rolls
Mica ceramic roll are designed to separate refractory lining from coils in induction furnace.
These rolls can also:
- Provide electrical insulation between the coil and molten metal.
- Prevent excessive heat loss
- Provide vapor barrier against carbon gases
- Prevents the over sintering of the refractory lining by maintaining sufficient temperature between the melt and the coil.
- Protects the coils against over heating
- Provide superior slip plane properties and protect the coils from expansion and contraction force during the lining campaign
- Facilitate the push out of worn lining (crucibles)
Call (516) 233-2237 or click here to contact us for a quote!